Tuesday, February 3, 2009

WTF?

Not too recently i posted some shit on here that i later realized was far too innapppppropriate. & i knew forsure that if i left it there I would regret it later..haha. So someone gave me the wise guy idea of deleting it and MY dumbass deleted my entire blog! hahhhh..hah. At any rate! feels good to be back [okok im gay whatevy's] This week has been goin pretty nicely. Same routine as usual, just counting down days hours minutes until its time to finally graduate. Im ready for some chaaange. Speaking of, Ive been contemplating..more like harrassing my friends about opinions on whether or not i should dye my hair and my eyebrows too so it wont look weird. Tells meeee cause i dont wanna make the wrong decision then be stuckeddd.

I want to attempt and hopefully not be too bad at trying to look like Eva Mendes.

0000418167-72418L275103
& possibly Allie Crandell holy shit Allie Crandell you dont even know how much i love her. She is just one more amazing thing to add to the cast of The City!

59198483tv5005

idk idk idk! we'll see.. in the mean time: Ill be on autopilot for the next couple of days cause for some reason i just feel draaaained. Goodnights everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment