Friday, February 6, 2009

If its one thing you were right about

Its that yeah, I am different than other girls because other girls wouldnt of been phased the way I was. How are you gonna say that I felt tight because you wrote those songs about me? You havent even spoken one word to me since forever ago and if i did talk about it with other people, It was because i really did feel bad. When i talked about your songs with my friends, each and every one of those people would tell me i was fucked up and that its kharma and blahblah blah never did i brag..or feel good about the things you'd say about me.. but now im not so sure that im sad about the way things turned out between us. I dont know if this is the response you were looking for from all of this. &Thank you for knowing me the way you did, and being patient with me when i knew how difficult i was being, most of all! thank you for being a friend to me. but now I really DONT give a fuck. and i DONT wanna be cool. sorry but i dont have that kind of energy.

-Laleh

1 comment: