Saturday, February 14, 2009

my tongues the only muscle of my body that works harder than my heart

Sometimes i wonder how things would've been in my life if i would've made different turns, talked to different people, played a different sport, got in to different things earlier on.. it's weird to me when i look at how people were back in elementary school and junior high, the transition into high school was rough but now everyones blossomed into what they'll be like in the future. SO WEIRD DUuUUuDE. Maybe this is just what happens to me when i have too much thinking time but i assure you, i never ever ever ever pictured myself looking and feeling the way i do today, doing the things i do, saying things and speaking the way i do.. life is a trip forsure! I want to evolve and find out who i really am as stupid and gay as that sounds.. i dont wanna grow up too fast, and i dont wanna miss one thing, but in some ways im just so excited..eager and curious more like, to see what endeavors lie ahead. Besides alla that mixed up bullshit in my mind. I can already tell that this weekend is just one of those listen to too many taylor swift songs, watch two too many scary movies on Friday the thirteenth, sleep late and wake up late in the day, dilly dally, questionable, boring-ass, somewhat rejuvenating, C H I L L weekends! Today me and sarah left school early got taco bell AGAIN, watched the ring at her house.. fell asleep and then woke each other up, i had work ate a bunch of pink and red cookies that i really shouldnt have but did anyway, napped at home, watched gothika and freddy vs. jason with my mamas, and fell asleep again. Now im here and for some reason im super awake and contemplating pulling an all nighter! hah!

dream sweet

p.s tell me they dont look exactly like each other?!
Linda Evangelista
linda_evangelista_3
Mila Jovovich
nerble-milla_jovovich_06

No comments:

Post a Comment