Monday, February 9, 2009

Blood Is Thicker Than Water

muRrRrr..didnt do anything crazy this weekend but in exchangeeeee..spent a lot of time with the family. So many laughs, so many unnecessary moments, so much bitching and whining from just about everyone, and most importantttttlyyy time well spent together.my mumsys birthday on the 5th, my sisters birthday on the 6th, and my dads coming up on the 10th. two words: BRO. KEEEE. gahdamn!But its okayyyy I do it cause i love em!
Friday-managed to drive my self to walnut to see the infamous,montclair malllll, helped her look for some last minute wf ish, then akasaka, then brownies, then some myspacing haha.
Saturday- helped my bitches get ready, did some makeup, bounced out then had dinnnerrrr with my family at shima. It was good, went to go see taken! opened up some presents back at the house, knocked out at like 1130.
Today- today was almost TOO chill! did nothin but sleep and watch 90210 episodes i missed in the past. Was supposed to go see notorious tonight but plans changed so sarah my mija came over and we just did the dumbest shit, went to henrys, listened to booty bounce, attempted to learn the all mah single ladies dance, ate some chocolate chunk cookies, then straight cheeeilllllleeeeddd! no school tomorrow whoooo but I got work.. then probably go see sarahs game so im out. But before i go ill leave you with some pictures from the birthday festivities:

If this isnt cute, i dont know what is!

IMG_2998

Chocolate molten lava cake

IMG_3002

25 years+ and still goin strong
IMG_3006

sun+rain= me feeling awkward about the weather
IMG_3009

Supposedly this isnt part of the usual cooking routine buuuut..
IMG_3011

there you go
IMG_3014

eyes be so low from that chiefin. hah! i dont even know where they found this inappropriate ass chef
IMG_3015

I made sure these hats were mandatory for the birthday babies
IMG_3016IMG_3017IMG_3018

Were the only ones who think that were funny
IMG_3023IMG_3026

But then me and my brother felt left out of the hat loop..
IMG_3030IMG_3032

low and behold.. YES my sister got the snuggie she asked for for her birthdayIMG_3036

but then we all got one too?!?!?!?
IMG_3046

things just turned into chaos after this point
IMG_3051

hahahaha this doesnt even display the half of it

IMG_3054

nah my family isnt embarrassing not even halfway not even a lil bits.

PEAZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment