Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Last you heard

I was into different people, into different things, into different drugs, and had no sadies date. as of NOW!
me and jen's new favorite song is poker face, my sadies date is the infamous adrian francis, and im lovin everything about my days/weeks/months. grades were good, my family is mellow yellow, and my favorite brother in the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD :] moved back in..temporarily of course! STHLEEPOVER!!!! but at any rate. im excitedddd for the next couple of weeks!

sadies, creation, spring break,arshias birthday, sarahs birthday pawwrty, audiotistic, brothers birthday,PROMMMM!, graduation, garduation partyy! EDC. etccccc..

HOLLER! senior year really is sicky

1 comment:

  1. into different drugs?
    god you bamf!

    ily laleh party with mexico!!! hahaha ;]

    ReplyDelete