Thursday, April 2, 2009

JUST SO WERE CLEAR

i wanna let it be known that i fucking hate JUSTIN DE JESUS! that fool is a fuckin bitch who fucks with boys and girls NOT his own age. I let you talk all the shit about me that you wanted so now its my fucking turn.he's fucking pathetic and fronts like hes some amazing extraordinary steezy ass idealistic goal driven insightful fucking hipster ass fuckhead motherfucker. get your shit together and stop causing negativity in everyone elses fucking life. youll never be happy because youre too damn insecure with your own goddamn self. most importantly, you took my best friend away. for this i will NEVER EVER FORGIVE YOU. because of you, she'll be dead forever. I wont even accept you as an acquaintance. get a life and grow the fuck up, get a hobby, SHIT. youre going downhill and fast, so stop trying to take everyone else down with you. youre unsuccessful now and thats how youll always be. get the fuck out of my face! fuckkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now, if you wanna meet up in person so i can repeat all of this, and then SOME to your face, the pleasure would seriously be ALL MINE. fucking dumbfuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment